Sunday, April 05, 2009

What's on deck

I really miss posting to my blog. The good news is that I am halfway done with
the semester! I am really excited for 2009. I am having a blast with photography
and it just keeps getting better! I hope that I am able to post more often. Here
is a collage of some recent work that I haven't posted yet. There is a link to my flickr
page up at the top of this page. I post pretty regularly there if you are interested
in seeing what I'm working on. Also, THANK YOU for taking time to read my blog!
I love what I do and I love sharing it with you all. Leave me a comment and let
me know what ya think! I love to hear what you have to say! Well, enjoy the photos!
-Joey

4-5-09 what's next blog

  © Blogger template Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP