Thursday, November 13, 2008

Chuck & Ms. Mo :)

Ms. Mo will always be Ms. Mo to me. I told her that even though she is going to change her last name, I will still call her Ms. Mo :)

Photobucket

I took Ms. Mo and her fiance Chuck out last weekend and I honestly couldn't have asked for a better shoot. Not only were Ms. Mo & Chuck incredibly fun and easy to work with, but I had BEAUTIFUL lighting to work with. I'm discovering that November is an excellent month to shoot in because overcast days are simply the best! So, with that said, this is what we got and I am really happy with how they turned out! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm so happy for them!
Congratulations Ms. Mo! I hope you love them!


  © Blogger template Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP